Constraints Management Overview Concepts and Principles Workshop on CDJames F Cox and Kathleen M. Austin
Level of TOC knowledge acquired:Introductory
Designed for:Implementers, Managers, Business owners, Consultants and Academics
This CD-ROM workshop introduces participants to the basics of constraints management:
- The business system and various types of transformation processes (production, projects, and supply chain);
- The goal of business system;
- Definitions of CM terms; and the types of constraints.
Theory of constraints performance measurements and simple drum-buffer-rope concepts are introduced through Socratic exercises and games.
- To provide an overview of the theory of constraints
- To identify the various types of constraints and provide examples of each type
- To provide simple but effective solutions to each type of constraint